ATHLETES SOUL is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization incorporated in California, tax exemption #4285299. The organization is currently fully funded by individual and corporate donations.
WHAT CHALLENGES ATHLETES FACE WHEN THEY RETIRE?
Athletes have dedicated their entire lives, identity and self-worth to the pursuit of excellence in sport. But upon retirement, when sport is no longer their identity, they are suddenly faced with challenges no one ever prepared them for: loss of identity, low self-esteem, physical and hormonal changes, lack of purpose, mental health struggle and financial stress.
WHY SUPPORT VETERAN ATHLETES?
Athletes are incredible young individuals who have already achieved great heights in their field. Athletes Soul's goal is to help them articulate and re-purpose their high performance habits and skills to a new industry, ultimately leading to another successful career and a positive impact on society.
WHY DONATE TO ATHLETES SOUL?
Our unique incentive structure supports our mission of helping athletes transition out of sports.
- Independent from sporting institutions and run by former athletes.
- Holistic, research-based, holistic and specific to athletic retirement,
- Open to all professional and collegiate athletes with no eligibility limitations
- Former athletes who are professionally trained coaches
- Non-profit and mission-driven, no external shareholders
WHAT WILL YOUR DONATION FUND?
Any donation amount help so that we can support retiring athletes before, during and after the transition from sports. Your donation contributes to our:
- Transition Coaching financial aid fund
- Offboarding educational tools and resources
- Programming costs: programming staff and athletes outreach
Click on the link below to find more information on how you can support.